All race levels, from beginner through advanced, age group podium athletes,
hopeful world championship qualifiers, and future Ironman finishers.
No matter your dream, we can achieve it together.
ALL PROGRAMS INCLUDE:
- Full training program for disciplines of swim, bike, and run, balanced with a full strength training program.
- Initial goal setting and assessment meeting (this is in addition to the free consultation before starting the program).
- Initial video analysis for posture and movement to design a functional strength program; this option is offered in person for local athletes when possible.
- Initial video analysis for swim, bike, and run form; in person when athlete is local (when possible).
- Initial fitness testing in: lactate threshold and running zones, power zones for cycling, swim training zones.
- Weekly communication with coach via email or text.
- Guidance in setting up Final Surge account and syncing your fitness tracking device/watch (Final Surge is included at NO additional cost).
- Equipment check and review.
Add on to any plan:
1:1 coaching sessions (video when not local) for any discipline: $40/hour. I am U.S. Masters Swim Certified, and also offer 1:1 pool and open water swimming sessions, in combination with or separate from these plans.
Programs are structured based on level of support.
I coach athletes locally and nationally. All training is done virtually through Final Surge and text/phone.
For training camaraderie with fellow athletes, please join Spectrum Performance’s social media platforms!